I’d really welcome your help to validate some problems I see in various spaces and that I think I might have an idea to help solve. Whatever seems to have some promise will go into the next stage of me (with your help) trying to build something viable.
To be honest the ideas came first and I had to retrace my steps to get to the original problem – it’s a habit I’m trying to break – because I might be better lingering on the problem first without really forming a solution just yet!
Why Am I Sharing These?
Because I need help and more importantly, I don’t want to waste my life solving problems no one cares about.
Because I am not afraid of sharing any of this, on the contrary I welcome you to take from them as much as you want, be inspired and inspire others still.
Because I invite collaboration – if you feel drawn to any particular problem and would like to be part of solving it, then let’s do it together.What a better story to tell the grandchildren (Mike and built this amazing thing vs I stole this idea from Mike and shafted him royally!)
Because 100% of nothing is nothing.
5 Things To Do Next
- Join Trello, join Mike’s Problems and Ideas board (it looks just like the image above) – Sign up is free and super easy.
- Browse the problems in the ‘I want to fix…’ column and add comments. Tell me how might I better understand this problem, what am I missing. I would appreciate more of the problem and less of the solution 😉
- Vote for the problems you love using the ‘Vote’ button. The ones with the most votes will likely get built.
- Subscribe to the problems you want to keep updated on, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
- Share this – if you know anyone who would can add value to our understanding of the problems – invite them to join – the more the merrier.
This is just the beginning – start your own Trello board of problems or let me know what ones you would like to add and we can make that happen too. Let’s fix as many as are worthy!