- I’m glad that just as I began to slip back into disorganisation I recovered with some planning and regained focus.
- I’m glad that so many people thing ServiceChat is a great idea (except they don’t have to pay for it)
- I’m sad the all these people don’t have to pay for it (if they did – we’d be in business!)
- I’m glad that I achieved a tremendous amount today
- I’m mad that I didn’t get to do any language study
- I’m glad that I’m now in flow.
Achievements Since Last Retro
- The ServiceChat site is up, serving the content (blogs and static info)
- The ServiceChat App site is also up, serving the chatrooms and account management
- Both work seamlessly with each other! (BTW both are password protected for beta purposes, shout me if you want a peek)
- Mapped out my marketing strategy
- Mapped out my game plan for the next few months (with lots of flexibility – who knows what options may emerge)
- Complete 40 push ups and 40 squats in the 2 of 3 ten minute breaks I took today.
- Updated my Business Model Canvas again (2nd time in a week!!)
- That marketing is a skill that anyone can do, but it requires thinking very differently.
- I don’t need anyones permission to pursue my dreams (I really needed to be reminded of this today!)
I’m Grateful For…
Having the skills to turn most of my vision into a reality.
Next Desired Outcomes
- In-chat invite functionality ported to ServiceChat
- Validate my pricing with a customer.
- Caught up on my language study.