Hey, I need help!
I’m researching how companies address their organisational history? Specifically I want to understand:
- How important do companies consider organisational history to be?
- What aspects do companies consider least to most valuable?
- What problems do companies repeatedly experience?
- How do companies practically address organisational history?
- What might a company learn from its organisational?
- How rich does a company’s organisation history have to be to be valuable?
Rather than a survey I would like to conduct short – < 30 minute – interviews with interested C-level management via Skype, Hangouts or phone.
If you can help with my research I would really appreciate your time. Please drop me a note via the contact form and I’ll get in touch to set something up.
[contact-form to=’[email protected]’ subject=’I would like to help your research’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Company’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Best time to chat. Skype or other?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][/contact-form]
Open Source Learning
Everything that I learn from this research will be freely available to help both the participants in the research and the wider world of work.
Please share this wide and far. Thanks