My last post was about 2 weeks ago and you might have wondered where I disappeared to. Well, I’ll tell you.
I was feeling very disheartened about the lack of traction with ServiceChat. So I took some time away from ServiceChat – maintaining focus when you are down is hard, but it is precisely when you need it the most. This time was to try and get some perspective.
This time off was mostly spent building this and exploring alliances with leading customer service evangelists like Ian Golding and Flavio Martins (both of whom are graciously offered to write about bizbuzz and ServiceChat).
So here is my check in:
- Glad I took some time out to think about whether ServiceChat is still what I should be doing. Right now, it is.
- Glad I built Twumps as outlet for my disheartenment, it was fun and completely different.
- Glad that I am discovering passionate people in the customer services/experience space.
- Glad that my spanish one-to-one conversations are getting better and I am also being useful to my partner in his journey to learn english.
- Glad an option to replenish my funding is getting stronger by the day.
- Mad I have such a reaction to insect bites that has laid me low for today.
- I’m grateful for the universe that conspires to help me be successful.
Keeping carbs out of my diet – especially the ones covered in sugar.
Write this blog.
Start an insights blog post
Do some duolingo -I’m getting pretty consistent with this.
The Trello board…(more or less unchanged)
Giving up is the last thing you want to do.