Yesterday Last Week!
It’s Monday, of a brand new week – that is as it always is. However last week was notable for a few reasons:
- I didn’t write my blog – a serious breach of the commitment to my focus. It’s not that I was not focused, in fact I was too focused to write a post!
- I automated by lead generation process (most of it anyway) into an internal app (BizBuzz)
- Tron went awesome! Managing my twitter responders just got infinitely easier. I believe there are 2 potential services here – let’s see…
Here is my check-in, summing up last week and my hope for this one…
- Sad I didn’t check-in on this blog since May 21.
- Glad I successfully automated my prospects/lead generation process – making it easier to find the customers with the problem ServiceChat is designed to solve.
- Glad I started experimenting with Binaural sounds to enhance focus and learning during my iterations. I think it is actually working! They play under my music/language etc.
- Glad that this is the week everything changes (again!)
- Sad that there are not more sign ups on ServiceChat (a week on), even my early adopters have not started using it. Disappointed, but not surprised – we operate on different schedules and what is urgent for me is much less important to other businesses. Patience and persistence required!
- Delighted that there is no more tech for now. It’s fun, interesting and engaging, but an illusion of progress. Progress is not more code, it is more learning (right now, from early users).
- I’m grateful for the gift of knowing better ways of living and hopeful for the wisdom and patience to choose them 😉
I’m present and in.
Making sure that I write this blog – whatever the minimum is and keep it consistent.
Making fewer commitments for things that I don’t feel 100% that I will even get to (e.g. writing a blog post about my TedTalk favorites.)
Taking the time I set aside for congruent learning e.g. watching Ted.
The major activities today are to do the human bits of my lead generation process – talking to the identified prospects or trying to get access to the folk who can make decisions!
The Trello board…
Seek risks safely.