- I’m sad I didn’t write my plan on friday (May 3rd and a retro for that day). Slow progress meant not much had changed at the level I was tracking on my board.
- I’m glad that on Sunday , May 5th I worked deeply and intelligently and achieved a huge amount.
- Glad that I should be able to get early adopters using ServiceChat around the middle (Wednesday/Thursday) this week
- Excited to be trying Intermittent Fasting as part of my wellness focus.
- Glad to be have created my startup storymaps, felt I was losing sight of the big picture!
- Glad that this last weekend was one of the best we have had as a family – sheer bliss.
I’m excited. I’m In.
Achievements Since Last Retro
- Approved hosts working lovely
- Autoresponder for non-signed up usage and non-active usage in place.
- Email on signup complete – need to work on the text of emails – will test with early adopters
- Updated my Startup Storymaps – this, with my marketing maps and business model canvas gives a great overview of what I intend to do, when and towards what outcomes. (might blog about it)
How The Trello Board Now Looks
…and the The Story Map
- How to setup mailers in Rails
- A whole world of swearing in Spanish! via Spotify.
Catching up on some reading last night, having a late snooze and then coding till 4AM!
I’m Grateful For…
Reality. It is often less scary than the delusions I sometimes conjure.