- I’m glad I’m making progress, it’s slow and with plenty of emergence, but it’s progress.
- Glad that I’m learning and having fun doing this.
- Mad that every 10 steps forward I discover 100 more miles to go!
- Glad that I will have the approved chat hosts functionality in place, it’s so close I can smell its perfume.
I’m anxious. I’m In.
Achievements Since Last Retro
- Incorporated plans and accounts
- Explored Hootsuite apps as a possible partner channel. They have 6 million users, I have 367 (from ChittyChat!).
- I updated my fiddle with some revised pricing. It is still unvalidated with a customer (hoping that happens next week).
How The Trello Board Now Looks
It is fundamentally unchanged.
- Messing with CSS and style takes time. Thankfully I work in 59/10 which means I review my work every hour to see if I should still be doing it.
- That we can regrow lost forests with a commendable attempt at preserving diversity!
Sitting in the sunshine for a whole hour – with coffee, code and music. Even the wasps were friendly.
I’m Grateful For…
All the options for marketing, partnership and support that have emerged and are emerging.
2 thoughts on “May 2 – Retro: Ongoing…”
Welcome. Sharing what you did to the wasps to make them friendly could be an interesting new business opportunity 🙂
Mike’s patented secret o dealing with wasps (bees and other buzzing things)…
I find that the thing with wasps (and bees) is to be aware of them, but ignore them at the same time. Simply not give a crap, move about them like you know they are there but respect that they have a job to do and not interfere.
Also I believe that fear has a smell and certain creatures that are on the aggressive side can detect this and zoom in.