I’m finally resigned to the realisation that I won’t be an overnight sensation ;-). At this point, the core of my strategy is plodding on – persevere through the mud that lies between me and triumph (or at least the next mountain!) and have fun in all that squelchy goodness!
So here is my check in:
- Glad I had a wonderful weekend with my family. Their energy reinvigorates me when I need it the most.
- Glad I added averages to bizbuzz, makes interesting dimension to the per customer numbers. There are businesses out there apologising an average of 10 times a day on twitter. Most offer no real alternative to their traditional channels for people to get real help for the things they apologise for. Perfect ServiceChat customers!
- Delighted that just after I moaned about customers not choosing to talk about their experiences, I noticed 3 replies agreeing to my invitation to have a conversation. Yay!
- Glad that using ServiceChat as the platform to have those conversations shed some light on some usability issues.
- Mad that despite feeling more toned, stronger, fitter – the scales are not budging.
- Glad that I spent a few hours over the weekend fixing them and voila, chat notification is in-place and working well. Some new learning about pub/sub tech was gained. Awesome.
- Glad the I applied to be a guest blogger on FounderSync , I hope they say ‘Yes’.
- I’m grateful for water. We take it for granted, but it is singularly the most valuable thing we have on our Earth and we would be extinct within months without it. I start my day drinking 2 glasses of it and instantly my brain is calmed. Do yourself a favour, drink more of it and help to make it available to more people.
I’m muddy and I’m in.
Keeping my inbox < 10 (I did inbox zero, < 10 is more challenging!)
Take more walks. Pinos del Valle is truly beautiful.
More customer chatting, more warm intro requests (2/3 of my last ones came up trumps). I have 15 pretty good leads.
This experiment (how many warm intros can I get from my current network via Linked In) is showing that my current network is really not as diverse as I thought it was. Mostly agile, tech people! Time for LinkedIn inMails.
I feel a real need to blog one of 3 titles – ‘I’m mad about Youth Unemployment’, ‘Real Men Pee Standing Up’ or ‘Enough about Zappos already’. If you have a strong preference for any of these, ping me and I’ll that one.
The Trello board…
Do what you love and never apologise for it.