Watching the data stream in and seeing the emotions and needs that generated it has itself been really emotional.
On one hand, frustration that so many people who use certain businesses are dissatisfied and go unheard. On the other, I am also glad that they choose to express that need (albeit with some angry words).
I’m fully into the acquire customer funnel, a conversation with my adviser on Tuesday emboldened my strategy and helped to renew my energies.
- Glad I had a great conversation with Paul, my adviser, on my strategy for researching and acquiring customers. He checked out bizbuzz and was impressed with the concept (there may be a potential pivot there).
- Sad the almost all my contacts are techies – I need to get more professional diversity into my network.
- Mad at so much today : youth unemployment, apathetic businesses that squander the promise of social media, stupid politicians. I have to blog something or else I might scream and drink wine…hang on!
- Glad that I am really into my customer acquisition funnel with good data that will inform my approach and pitching.
- I’m grateful for data. There is so much of it, most of it noisy, but with the right intentions and nurture, beauty can be coaxed. (WTF! – I’m waxing lyrical about data – someone smack me with a wet fish)
- I’m grateful that NVC has enabled me to see deeper into this data and react differently with it. More empathically for all concerned.
I’m empirically in.
Keep to the schedule.
Make a little time for my distractions.
Self restraint. Less long hours into the early hours
My funnel includes talking to my potential customers’ customers. Those who expressed a need (albeit it through angry words and criticism). I want to discover what they feel might have made a difference. Did they have the conversation they deserved? What could have happened differently for them? So, today those conversations continue.
Also I have 20 businesses on my list to find warm introductions to. Great data to use in LinkedIn. I found five that I am already connected to and I will be sending intro requests to them.