- I’m glad that my cold and fatigue are conquered for now.
- Glad that I stuck to my schedule and worked sustainably
- Glad I did 80 pushups across all 4 of my ten-minute breaks!
- I’m mad that I am still discovering more things to be done.
- Glad that there are more things to be done
- Afraid/Excited to learn new things
Achievements Since Last Retro
- Closed ChittyChat for revamp. This was non-trivial – had to write some new tech to do it graceful (and another product idea emerged!)
- Sent off invitations to prospective ServiceChat customers to a chat to validate my pricing (what would they pay for a service that delivered the outcomes that ServiceChat tries to deliver?)
- Drafted my network outreach email.
How The Trello Board Now Looks
- I can’t do it all, but I should at least be able, and prepared, to do anything required in my business.
- Help can come from the unlikeliest of sources.
- I may not be the best coder, but I ain’t so bad at finding solutions to stuff.
Chatting with my friend Amit (who is doing some awesome writing for ServiceChat) and is also an amazing SEO , internet marketing guy. We came up with some interesting experiments to amplify the value of any content we produce. Very excited.
I’m Grateful For…
My first daughter, Brianna , celebrating her 16th birthday. She is such a beautiful person who is overcoming so much. I feel deeply inspired by her.